Market Research Quiz
Are you an avid market research expert? Do you think you can get full marks on a quiz about the world of market research? Why not test your knowledge by answering the 10 questions below...
1. Australia, Brazil or France – which country typically provides higher scores in rating scales?
2. What is the name of the Dutch economist who introduced the price sensitivity meter for determining the optimum price for a product?
3. In face-to-face research such as focus groups and ethnography, researchers take into account the words spoken, the tone in which they were said, and what type of language?
4. What is the most frequently asked question in b2b surveys?
5. What is the name of the line chart that was developed by McKinsey and which is used for plotting brands based on perceived benefits in relation to perceived price?
6. In market assessment research, the TAM (total available market) is often calculated, as well as which other important market size, also expressed with a three letter acronym?
7. What is the average NPS for B2B companies?
8. Approximately what percent of a company’s stock value is the direct result of the company’s brand image?
9. What is the equation for calculating the price elasticity of demand?
10. Derived importance is a statistical technique used for understanding the drivers behind what exactly?